Pssst… we can write an original essay just for you.
Any subject. Any type of essay.
We’ll even meet a 3-hour deadline.Get your price
121 writers online
Rainy season can get dull & gloomy! So we must wear bold colours to light up the day in monsoon fashion style. With pastels being a summer trend the youth is trying different tones for monsoons with warm tones or bold colours being a favourite like Maroon, Green, Blue, Yellow, Pink, Peach, Magenta. The season’s splashes of rain & lovely weather after facing summer it’s just relaxing. This season you can give a twist to your outfit to create your own monsoon fashion. Ashima Sharma, a fashion designer and founder of Ashima S Couture are sharing some tips for the monsoon.
1. Monochrome trend best for day & night life- Black & White shades have been hit ever since the beginning of fashion era but their usage has been modified from time to time. In today’s time the blacks and whites have also emerged as a monochrome trend and are being used as a fashion statement in street fashion as well as in party looks. The whites are trending in the day fashion while the blacks are a perfect choice for the night fashion, other fashionable options given by their combination is monochrome fashion, Monochrome fashion was a major trend in 2017 which is still continuing to be a major trend in 2018 as well. Graphic Black & White, Polka Dots, White Short jackets are the best for monsoon. Try these in your own way to flaunt.
2. Bandanas for retro look- The easiest way to change up your warm-weather wardrobe is with accessories, and the extra of the moment is the bandana. The cloth is usually cut into a square or triangular piece of cloth which can be folded and worn around the neck, the head, wrist, bun as a hairband. In the recent past, the bandana has been associated with the cowboys who have been featured in many Western and old Bollywood movies. It was mostly used at the time of 80s but after that the trend of bandanas goes diminish. Now this trend came back with variations in different style patterns and colours. Now a days people are using bandanas in a different way like wrapped bun, trendy bracelet, Bow bandanas, Headband etc. Bandanas give you a retro look with a trendy and fresh look.
3. Trendy Mixed Pattern- Apart from the trending colors, this season many prints & patterns can be seen trending in couture as well as pret fashion. Print on Print (Mixed pattern outfits) have started to trend again, Beyonce & many other Hollywood celebs can be seen donning this out of the box look. Here are some ways to sport this trend. Abstract print, Tribal print, Animal print, boho print are in trend and perfect for monsoon. These are the artsy option and can be paired well with basic monotones.
4. Prom Glam Outfits- Some people think that sparkly sequin & metallic dresses would make their look seem over exposure to the look. But we can assure you that it is quite the opposite. A beautifully designed & made sequin dress can take your wardrobe from boring to ‘WOW’ as soon as you slip into one. Many fashion icons have brought sparkly dresses which were a big hit in the 80s and the 90s back in fashion nowadays. Many fashionista encouraging you all to make the most of this shimmery trend and the best part of wearing shimmer, sequin dresses is that you would not require to wear accessories on it, without diamond and gold sets you can flaunt in the party.
5. Balloon Sleeves- Balloon sleeves are a trend from 70’s that have made a massive comeback along with other interesting trends like bell bottoms from the yesteryear’s. Balloon sleeves were a part of American hippy culture back in the day which later got to be a part in the bohemian party scenes and was quite a trend which worked well for the previous generations. In today’s times this trend is back & can be said to be staying for long due to its mass appeal and interesting applications with various styles. These sleeves are an absolute delight with the cold shoulder tops & various celebs have been spotted donning these with either off shoulders, jump suits, ruffled outfits, rompers and boho looks etc, these are also spotted accessorised with heavy gothic jewels or subtle floral tiaras in the beach party scenes.
To export a reference to this article please select a referencing style below:
Sorry, copying is not allowed on our website. If you’d like this or any other sample, we’ll happily email it to you.
Your essay sample has been sent.
Want us to write one just for you? We can custom edit this essay into an original, 100% plagiarism free essay.Order now
Are you interested in getting a customized paper?Check it out!