Pssst… we can write an original essay just for you.
Any subject. Any type of essay.
We’ll even meet a 3-hour deadline.Get your price
121 writers online
We all have goals, and in order for us to achieve our goals, they require action. Action requires for us to plan and organize to get things done. Planning is always necessary in order for us to be successful. No one wakes up one day and has already achieved his or her dreams without putting all the work.
Here are quotes about planning and organizing to motivate you in achieving that goal. Tell us which one inspires you the most!
“A goal without a plan is just a wish.”
– Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
“All successful people men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.”
– Brian Tracy, Personal Success
“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”
– Sun Tzu, The Art of War
“By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.”
– Benjamin Franklin
5. “A clear vision, backed by definite plans, gives you a tremendous feeling of confidence and personal power.”
– Brian Tracy
6. “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.”
– Malcolm X
7. “Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.
– Paul J. Meyer
8. “You can do irrefutably impossible things with the right amount of planning and support from intelligent and hardworking people and pizza.”
– Scott M. Gimple
9. “It goes against the grain of modern education to teach children to program. What fun is there to making plans, acquiring discipline in organizing thoughts, devoting attention to detail and, learning to be self-critical?”
– Alan Perlis
10. “Now the general who wins a battle makes many calculations in his temple ere the battle is fought. The general who loses a battle makes but few calculations beforehand. Thus do many calculations lead to victory, and few calculations to defeat: how much more no calculation at all! It is by attention to this point that I can foresee who is likely to win or lose.”
– Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Successful people plan ahead. And they are ready to change their stance when necessary, but nevertheless, they still make plans to begin with.
To export a reference to this article please select a referencing style below:
Sorry, copying is not allowed on our website. If you’d like this or any other sample, we’ll happily email it to you.
Your essay sample has been sent.
Want us to write one just for you? We can custom edit this essay into an original, 100% plagiarism free essay.Order now
Are you interested in getting a customized paper?Check it out!