Pssst… we can write an original essay just for you.
Any subject. Any type of essay.
We’ll even meet a 3-hour deadline.
121 writers online
1. This project had lots of design change and entire plan was changed such as additional cable bridge, increase in height, realignment of bridge into the sea etc. had raised the cost by 600%.
2. There was a change in bridge design favoring cable stayed technology which caused cost-overrun.
3. There was risk of change in project scope which lead to the delay. Lots of companies, experts and teams were involved in this project, there was high risk of co-ordination issue.
4. Creep Affect: There was a risk of change in behavior of sea link, how the bridge will perform over the time under some parameters like stress relaxation, possible shrinkage and earth pressure.
5. Temperature effect: Temperature fluctuation could have lead to slacken the cables.
6. This project was going to directly affect the livelihood of 20,000 people who are dependent on fishing as occupation
7. Due to project, sand was being lost and shoreline was being affected, these things were increasing the risk of high tides which can result in flood in next few years.
8. Local fisherman community had sued them due to the adverse effects of project which resulted in change in design of bridge and cost overrun.
9. This project was going to cause greater congestion of traffic, BWSL project was going to change a bit in Mumbai’s ever-growing total number of vehicles. This increased congestion was leading to increase the pollution level and causing the health issue.
10. BWSL which links western suburbs to island city of Bombay was being constructed on the mouth of the city’s Mithi river, which drains the excess water of Mumbai. Now by stopping those water, this is increasing the threat of flood.
11. To construct the sea link, they had to cut down the mangrove trees which clean the water, it is increasing the risk of more pollution and affecting the marine life.
We provide you with original essay samples, perfect formatting and styling
To export a reference to this article please select a referencing style below:
Sorry, copying is not allowed on our website. If you’d like this or any other sample, we’ll happily email it to you.
Attention! this essay is not unique. You can get 100% plagiarism FREE essay in 30sec
Sorry, we cannot unicalize this essay. You can order Unique paper and our professionals Rewrite it for you
Your essay sample has been sent.
Want us to write one just for you? We can custom edit this essay into an original, 100% plagiarism free essay.Order now
Are you interested in getting a customized paper?Check it out!