Pssst… we can write an original essay just for you.
Any subject. Any type of essay.
We’ll even meet a 3-hour deadline.
121 writers online
Hand hygiene substantially reduces potential pathogens on the hands and is considered a primary measure for reducing the risk of transmitting organisms to others (Handwashing: Clean Hands Save Lives, 2017). Wherever you are and whatever bathrooms you choose to use you need to keep one thing on your mind and that is washing your hands. There are so many diseases and bacteria that you cannot see with the human eye that can result in serious illness all the way to death. Viruses and Bacteria can cause a number of problems like flu, respiratory problems, the spread of sexually transmitted disease, and hepatitis A along with hepatitis B (The right way to wash your hands, 2018). In a few studies one out of seven people wash their hands after using the bathroom (The right way to wash your hands, 2018).
When actually preparing to wash you need to take several serious steps:
1. Make sure you have the type of paper towel container that you don’t have to touch, if so then draw the paper out of the container first.
2. Make sure you remove your watch, rings, etc.
3. Make sure you heat the water as hot as you can stand it.
4. Wash your hands with liquid soap, if possible.
5. You need to wash all the way to your wrist and scrub until you create lather.
6. Make sure you wash and scrub under your fingernails and in between your fingers.
7. You need to wash at least 30 seconds.
8. After making sure have rinsed thoroughly you can dry off with the existing paper towel you expelled in the very beginning of the procedure.
9. Keep in mind that you still need turn the water facet off, so before you throw away the piece of paper towel that you are drying off with push down the release button for the same amount of paper you used to dry off with. Throw away the used paper.
10. Tear off the paper and use it to turn the facet off, also remember that you still need to get out of the bathroom, so do not throw away the paper just yet.
11 Go to the bathroom door, use the paper to grab the handle and open the door, use your foot to hold the door and toss the paper back in the garbage can (Handwashing: Clean Hands Save Lives, 2017). Those are the steps to great hand washing; remember though there are many times throughout the day you need to wash your hands (Handwashing: Clean Hands Save Lives, 2017). Before and after changing a diaper, blowing your nose or even as simple as going to the grocery store.
Many people do not even realize by just pumping gas you have touched so many germs. People wonder when they end up getting a common head cold, where did I get sick, well a lot of it is just simple hand washing. Please wash your hands it prevents sickness. Works Cited: 1. Handwashing: Clean Hands Save Lives. (2017, 12 8).
We provide you with original essay samples, perfect formatting and styling
To export a reference to this article please select a referencing style below:
Sorry, copying is not allowed on our website. If you’d like this or any other sample, we’ll happily email it to you.
Attention! This essay is not unique. You can get a 100% Plagiarism-FREE one in 30 sec
Sorry, we could not paraphrase this essay. Our professional writers can rewrite it and get you a unique paper.
Your essay sample has been sent.
Want us to write one just for you? We can custom edit this essay into an original, 100% plagiarism free essay.Order now
Are you interested in getting a customized paper?Check it out!