Table of contents
- What cause for noise pollution?
- What are effects of noise pollution?
- What are we doing about it?
The noise pollution defined us the unwanted sound which released and impact to the environment it disturb the human, birds and other animal that living in the environment.
All of you know what sound is. That time sound come to high, loud and cause for harm the environment also make the pollution by loud noise and makes the different noise waves. Noise pollution is annoying and excessive degree in the environment.
In all of country at varies time the sound was produced by humanity and other things that humanity produced that is cause for noise pollution. And the sound is measured by decibel (dB), if sound is more than 100dB that cause for giving up the hearing loss, noise near the 90dB cause to hearing weakness. The sound between 0dB and 140 dB.0dB does not mean that there is no sound, just we cannot hear it. That time we can hear more than 140dB, it is too painful for our ears and risk for damage to your hearing.
The source of the most outdoor noise worldwide is mainly caused by transportation system, motor, machines, air craft and trains. Poverty in the other country cause for high noise or other country have industrial area ,must have the planning for decreasing the noise before come to for environment
What cause for noise pollution?
In previous part we give you some information about what is noise pollution. In this part we will talk about the causes for noise come to high.
- Industrial causes. Industry it means produces the new products .in this place we should be have machines other machines cause for increasing noise pollution.
- Poor urban planning. Give to raise of noise pollution if there any government do not have the plan for reducing noise, when the noise is increasing that is cause for high level of pollution by noise increasing the rate of residential area and factory in poor urban.
- Transportation. Large number of causing transport raise the rate of pollution by noise .for example car, bus, tractor, train, big car and other transport thing. In the big city have the high level of noise pollution because number of population high and number of cars come to high .in the large city aircraft make a big problem for urban, for example London, Mumbai and Chicago.
- Construction activities. When we say construction it means construction other things in other places. construction activity like construction bridge, dame, tower and roads .
- Household chores. Urban people are surround by gadgets or other house equipment and use some or in daily life gadgets like mobile, TV, mixer, grinder and cooker, vacuum cleaner, washing machine, refrigerator, air condition. All it of produce high amounts of noise. Inhabits affects the quality life of the neighborhood.
- Agricultural machines. Most of agricultural machinery make the sound that cause for raise the amount of noise .agricultural machinery like thrasher, tube wells, tractor, power tillers and harvesters .This machinery do the work easier and less than time, but cause to produce high levels of noise .In the state of Punjab in India the agriculture machinery cause to high levels of noise pollution the range between 90dB to 98dB.
When the noise recorded a high level of pollution by noise, it causes some health problems or other effects in the environment. I want to give you some information about effects noise pollution on the people, land, water, and all of the things living on the Earth.
What are effects of noise pollution?
- Hearing problems. Any unwanted sound that circulates in the environment makes a problem for ears. Manmade noise such as jack hammers, air plane, horn push and the transport system makes a high level of noise, which can easily result in the damage of our ear drams and loss of hearing. It also reduces our sensitivity to sounds that ears pick up unconsciously to regulate our body rhythm.
- Health issues. Increasing the amount of noise it means excessive noise that cause for exposure people of high the amount of noise in such areas for example offices, construction sites, bar and our home can influence psychological health .In the environment some diseases are circulating and affects in the people for example aggressive behaviour, disturbance of sleep, constant stress, fatigue and hypertension there in turn can cause more severe and chronic health issues later in life.
- Sleeping disorder. Loud noise can to be the cause for hamper in sleeping pattern. That time they have disorder in the sleeping cause to make some problems such as fatigue and the performance in the office or home.
- Cardio-vascular issues. The high level of noise pollution cause for high level in; blood pressure, cardio-vascular disease and stress related heart problem .that is cause for changing heart beats rate and disrupt the normal blood flow.
- Trouble in communicating. High decibel of noise can make trouble and may not allow two people to communicate freely, as a result it lessens the capacity to work effective .It can lead to irritation, exhaustion, lack -self confidence and concentration problems. Noise is directly interrelated with a decline in concentration and increase in aggression.
- Affects on wild life and marine animals. The excessive level of noise pollution affects on the animals. The sound of the ship or other factories near the sea can cause for death any animal in the sea by the informal balance of the sound.
What are we doing about it?
It means what we are doing about reducing the high level of noise pollution .for reducing causes and effects. That causes for harmful and discomfort the humanity and other living organism on Land.
Some ways for reducing noise pollution in the land, for example in the traffic in our country must have a plan for construction a quiet roads and reduction barriers around major traffic areas and implement the legal for example in the residential areas must be have a legal for looking for the process be free started and after completed in the sea.
To understand the way that noise pollution is generated scientists are working to understand and achieve the main causes for the most problems.
HOW to reduce noise pollution in my environment generally
- Double paned windows. If you live near the air port, factory or main road, you must be take double paned windows for reducing harm by the high level of noise.
- Reduce workplace noise. If you work in office with employer when talk about other thing, you must be talk by lower noise.
- Use earplugs. It is a small thing that fit into our ear canal .some time can reduce into the bad point of noise in your ear. If you work in other place that has the high level of noise, it is the good idea for using the earplugs.
- Stay away from noise area. There are places that cause for producing noise pollution, for example industrial areas, factory, airport, should be construction for away from the residential area.
- Go green by planning trees. For reducing bad point of noise we can plant more trees that absorbents the noise between 5dB to10 dB.
- Use noise absorbent in noisy machinery. If you have the big machinery that circulate large amounted of noise .that time you think about take some noise absorbents to reduce noise level.
- Notify authorities about disobedience of noise rules. We can notify the authorities and other things that responsibility about us for controlling the high level of noise before causes for discomfort and damage the large amount of environment.
- Regularly check noise level. In industry complex and indoor to keep noise level in it must be a symbol for reducing noise pollution.
Noise pollution is one of the biggest causes for environmental pollution, which harms people and animals. Scientists work to understand, reduce and solve these problems, but the main point is the construction of factories or industrial plants far away from the residential area or the sources of life such as water.