Pssst… we can write an original essay just for you.
Any subject. Any type of essay.
We’ll even meet a 3-hour deadline.
121 writers online
The case of Billy Tushoes is a dilemma that many people are faced when considering job positions. Billy must decide whether he should take the position at Tick and Check LLP or wait to hear back from Foot and Balance LLP. There are three factors which he should contemplate in making his decision: His rights, fairness and consequences.
It is clear that Billy first choice of employment is to work for Foot and Balance. However, he is put in a tough situation that he must make a decision to accept his position with Tick and Check before he hears back from Foot and Balance. He decided that maybe he should call his friend that works for Foot and Balance to see if she has heard anything about whether he has the job or not. If he decides to pursue this option, he must consider the impact it could have on his friend. She may have been told that she is not allowed to comment on position and if so could face certain repercussions for her actions. His friend may have certain privacy rights as well as a promise to the company not to mention anything but at the same time may feel she needs to help him. He must decide whether calling her is the best course of action and the repercussions it could have.
Billy may consider the best course of action would be to accept the position with Tick and Check to make sure he has a job offer and then hopefully wait a few days and see if Foot and Balance come back to him. If Foot and Balance were to accept him for the position Billy has his dream scenario and if they were to reject him he then go work for Tick and Check. What he needs to consider is this ethically the right decision. He has made a promise to Tick and Check to accept their position if he was to turn his back on them would he be doing the right thing. He must also consider the consequences of his actions. Perhaps both companies found out about his plan. It is easy in today world to call other local firms and if they did find out he could be reject from both. In my opinion if he says yes to Tick and Check he should go work for them and if not then he should wait and see if he can get the job that he really wants. He must think of what the best decision for me is.
We provide you with original essay samples, perfect formatting and styling
To export a reference to this article please select a referencing style below:
Sorry, copying is not allowed on our website. If you’d like this or any other sample, we’ll happily email it to you.
Attention! This essay is not unique. You can get a 100% Plagiarism-FREE one in 30 sec
Sorry, we could not paraphrase this essay. Our professional writers can rewrite it and get you a unique paper.
Your essay sample has been sent.
Want us to write one just for you? We can custom edit this essay into an original, 100% plagiarism free essay.Order now
Are you interested in getting a customized paper?Check it out!